- Canada - Dec. 3-6, 2015 : Art For Cancer Foundation Toronto ExhibitionOi Yee's donated painting was sold on opening night. The proceeds go to the Art For Cancer Foundation which helps cancer patients, their families and caretaker to heal with art.
- China - October 1 to 7, 2015 : International Calligraphy and Chinese Painting ExhibitionOi Yee's fish painting won an award at this exhibition.
- Australia - August 16 - September 6, 2014: Oiyee's art will be exhibited at The Orange Regional Gallery NSW, Australia in August 2014. This is first time in Australia that a government regional art gallery has supported this "stand alone" exhibition.
- Liaoning, China - September 30 - October 6, 2013: 2013 The Third ICCPS International Exhbition - (see link)
Oi Yee was one of the invited artists representing Canada, and her paintings were exhibited along with art from master sumi-e painters from China, Japan, United States, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Russia, Croatia and Argentina. Oi Yee's
paintings were awarded the Special Merit Certificate.
- France - August 25-September 9, 2012: "On the Tracks of the Mind Zen" Exhibition - (see link)
Oiyee's sumi paintings were exhibited in MaulÚvrier, Maine-et-Loire, Pays de la Loire, France . Oiyee's painting won the ICCPS French Award.see link
- China - October 1 - October 10, 2012: International Chinese Ink Painting and Calligraphy Society Exhibition - (see link)
Oiyee's painting won the Judges' Special Award at this international exhibition in Anshan, China
- Canada - February 17- 24, 2012: "Art As A Healing Force" Exhibition - (see link)
Oiyee's whimsical paintings were exhibited in the Rotunda of Toronto City Hall, Ontario, Canada .Oi Yee's paintings which were exhibited at the Toronto City Hall have been included in the book published by the Art for Cancer Foundation.
- China - September 19-October 3, 2011 : Golden Autumn in Anshan, ICCPS International Exhibition-(see link)
Oiyee's Chinese ink paintings were exhibited at the Anshan Museum, China
September 15, 2014 At the Wychwood Barns Community Gallery , Toronto - Oi Yee will be the special guest artist conducting an art workshop for the Art for Cancer Foundation. This art workshop is aimed to help those who are living with cancer, their families and caregivers.
CRITIQUE AND COMMENTS:
- Comments on Oi Yee's works by other artists on
Fineart America and Imagekind. Click on individual artworks to read comments.